The hydropower industry has many exciting career opportunities. From positions in engineering to environmental services, teams of people work together to bring this clean, renewable resource to millions of customers each year.
Hydropower accounts for over 90% of electricity that comes from renewable resources.
The companies below have listed career opportunities on this web page, or provided a link to their human resources web page. If you find a career opportunity of interest to you, contact the company directly.
For companies interested in posting a position or providing a link to your human resources web page, click on Post A Job.
Hydropower Job Links:
- Kodiak Electric Association - Power Generation Technician – Terror Lake Hydro Electric Facility
- Alden Research Laboratory
- Grant County PUD
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
- New York City Department of Enviromental Protection
- Southern Company
- Tenessee Valley Authority